i've been tagged09:53
Hila has tagged me, so here it goes ... Rules: Post rules at the beginning of the post. Answer all of the questions, tag 6 people, go to t...
Hila has tagged me, so here it goes ...
Post rules at the beginning of the post. Answer all of the questions, tag 6 people, go to their blog and leave them a comment to inform them that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for rules. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I would of been in high school in a little country town called Leeton, dreaming about the day I get to leave.
2. what are the 5 things on your to do list today?
1) finish writing this report for work
2) go to the bank
3) do my tax (eeek!)
4) cancel my sunday newspaper (save the trees, I can read it all online now)
5) put my uni application in
3. Snacks you enjoy
chocolate, chocolate, chocolate.
or Turkish bread and dip.
or some yummy cheese with wine.
4. Places you have lived
1) Leeton, NSW
2) Albury, NSW
3) Melbourne, VIC
5. What are 5 things you would do if you were a Billionaire?
1) buy an apartment in New York exactly like the one Carrie and Big got in SATC movie. I LOVED that walk-in wardrobe.
2) buy a heap of farm land off the struggling farmers and turn it back into nature reserves. I'd probably then hire my brother who is studying ecology to manage it.
2) give money to all my family to help them out
3) hire someone to cook for me
4) set up my own business in a creative field, to help out artists
6. People you want to know more about:
1) Feist - I love her
2) Abbie Cornish as Heidi in Somersault
3) Bjork - creative genius, please tell me your secrets !
4) Juno - I love this girl, her attitude reminds me of myself in high school.
5) Gemma Ward - how do you get such a freakish symmetrical face? and the only model I know of who can successfully move into acting, think The Black Balloon.
6) My Best Friend - she always manages to inspire me, I want to know what goes on in that crazy head of hers.
Lastly, I'm tagging: