Im in Frankie!10:12
I'm in Frankie! Yes I am, although this is probably old news for most of you. I've been wa...
I'm in Frankie! Yes I am, although this is probably old news for most of you. I've been waiting till it was out for awhile to blog it. Gosh thank you so so much for all the lovely messages and emails about it. This email was particularly wonderful and made my day...
- ".....i was sitting at my market stall in Burleigh yesterday selling my owls and cushions.i opened FRANKIE and there you were sitting there next to the LOVE cushion i made.well that made my day, so thanks for loving the LOVE.hope you like the goldy and find some more cool stuf" Ellie Sisterhood sewing
- Artwork by my Sister (its my favourite work of hers, see it in more detail in this post) and you can see a little corner of a Catherine Campbell too.
- Vintage makeup case from Kirsty - its now home to my camera lenses
- Owl (her name is Lilly) by Vanilla Bug aka Amy Borrell.
Page 2 - sorry for the wonky scan. Click to see bigger.
- Pear cushions by Pip
- Love pillow by Sisterhood Sewing
- Artworks by Erin Flannery, Eveline T, Amy Borrell, Kat Macleod.
- Vintage paper garland by MissIsa a gift from shop Emerald + Ella.
Happy Weekend. x