Finders Keepers & Weekend Links10:29
It's taken me a week to come down from my amazing birthday weekend in Melbourne at Finders Keepers! I was so busy shopping I didn...
It's taken me a week to come down from my amazing birthday weekend in Melbourne at Finders Keepers! I was so busy shopping I didn't take too many photos, but you can check out some great pictures from the markets at Dawn's blog here & here.
I did get pictures though of my favourite stall MeowGirl. How could I resist porcelain bunnies, squirrels, owls and deers made into the cutest jewellery ever! I got the muma bunny and squirrel. They are also available for sale online at www.meowgirl.com.au.
Also some Weekend Link Love (these are a round up of links I've shared on twitter over the week)
- My post for Leeloo Photographer Interview Series: Chelsea Millunchicka
- Photobooth Friday: Bloggers and their Pets
- Bat For Lashes is coming to Australia to play at the Opera House!!
- Japanese Dress books
- Fashion Bloggers Mixtape I contributed to
- Kitten Mittens knitting pattern. naw!
- and just for fun Google 'Helvetica'