I've always loved those what's in my handbag posts you see around the blog-o-sphere so thought it would be fun to do a his & hers themed one with our new matching his & hers Status Anxiety Wallets. Although Glen's is more,what's in his pockets and mine, what is in my bag that isn't bits of rubbish and lolly wrappers!
- Status Anxiety Audrey purse in pale pink
- Fieldguided blush thunder tote.
- Element Eden camera bag the perfect size for my LC-A+, this has become my must carry every where film camera.
- babushka doll tins, housing some spare rolls of film. These come in the LC-A+ package from Lomography and are so cute!
- iPhone & keys
- Frankie journal
- Mascotte sunglasses
- Aveda handcream (love this stuff! got it as a sample a few years ago and wish I could find it again in the small size, perfect for my handbag)
- burts bees lipbalm, thanks Amanda for getting me onto this!
Feel free to join in with your own what's in my handbag post and leave a link.