Mondegreen Winter '12 + link love12:19
I came across these images while procrastinating on facebook and instantly loved their dreamy,...
I came across these images while procrastinating on facebook and instantly loved their dreamy, whimsey feel. After clicking a few links I found they were from the current lookbook for New Zealand designer Mondegreen.
//I hope you all had a nice weekend.....A few links and things I loved from last week, normally I post this on a weekend as part of weekend link love type post, but I'll make up for it now...
- Have a peek inside the wardrobes of Melbourne creatives Kirra Jamison(who just won the Yen Magazine, Toni&Guy Young Australian Art Award ) and Beci Orpin
- 3 tips to improve your blog today via fat mum slim.
- Frankie Runway from LMFW. My favourite, so quirky and fun - look at those knitted cacti!
- The great blogging divide - the in crowd and the rest of us. Bit of a sensitive topic, but I feel Carly had some good points about where blogging has been heading lately and I do hope we can all remember why we started blogging and be true to ourselves.
- The Archibald Finalists announced.